F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant is a broad spectrum contact disinfectant used to kill a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms to pets and their owners. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity, effectively and safely. It is completely safe to use in presence of animals and poses no personal hazard when used at the recommended concentrations and poses no bio-hazard. For best results F10 SC should be allowed to air dry.
Uses for F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages)
- For cleaning of feeding bowls and bedding
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
- F10 SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant contains a concentrated Quaternary ammonium and biguanidine (0.05%).
F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant is sold as a concentrate that needs to be diluted. It is available in in bottles of 200 ml and 1 L.