Vet Hospital Port Shepstone offers an extensive range of veterinary-related services at the hospital. We cater for most pets, including dogs, cats and other small pet mammals, parrots, pet snakes, pet lizards, pet monkeys, rabbits, hamsters, rats and mice.
Pet owners can either consult with the attending veterinarian by appointment or directly hospitalise severely sick / injured patients.
Primary health care solutions
- Vet consultations
- Vaccination programs (incl. scheduled house calls*)
- Pet sterilisations (spay & castration / neutering)
- Tick & Flea control advice & programs
We also offer any of the following advanced / secondary veterinary services:
Sick and injured pet animal consultations:
- Birds / Avians
- Pocket pets
- Geriatric pet health evaluations
- Pet weight loss & monitoring services
- Premium and Super Premium pet nutritional advice
- Health-related reminder services
- Sedation, general anaesthesia and monitoring
- Surgical procedures
- Ancillary diagnostic tests
- Complicated case work-ups
- In-house blood tests & histopathology
- Radiography & radiology
- After hours emergency call-outs*
- Euthanasia & Legacy pet cremation services
- Referral and referral information services**
Free dog & cat dental evaluation/checkup.
Every Thursday at Vet Hospital Port Shepstone. *
Phone now for an appointment!
* T&Cs: By appointment only. Excludes any additional evaluations and/or products.
** No referral information services will be considered without a pet medical insurance.